Thursday, June 28, 2012

Updated Corrupt XLSX Salvager Program to Version 2.0

I updated my older Corrupt XLSX Salvager program to version 2.0. I added a zip repair pre-treatment step, increasing chance of successful recovery.

I also added an "Alternatives" menu with links to: my updated list of Steps to Recovering a Corrupt Excel File, my freeware Excel Recovery, my freeware Corrupt MS Office 2007/2010 Extractor, the commercial Recovery for Excel, the commercial Recovery for Office online service, the commercial ExcelFix and a link to a form where my users can upload their corrupt files for me to recover manually.

2 comments:

den hutchins said...

repair Excel file corrupted by viruses, hard drive failures, errors in transferring the file via the LAN or the Internet. Tool reads corrupted files and exports recovered data into Microsoft Excel or new *.xls(x) file not changing original corrupted file.

andrew morris said...

Repair Excel works with corrupted excel files after viruses, system errors, unstable software. It restores *.xls, *,xlt, *.xlsx, xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx, *.xlam file formats.

Hasleo Data Recovery FreeV3.2 - Free as in Freeware - Permanently from Hasleo Software

https://www.hasleo.com/win-data-recovery/free-data-recovery.html "Hasleo Data Recovery FreeV3.2 100% Free Data Recovery Software...