Thursday, June 28, 2012

Updated Older Program Corrupt DOCX Salvager

I updated my older Corrupt DOCX Salvager program to version 2.0. I added a zip repair pre-treatment step, increasing chance of successful recovery.

I also added  an "Alternatives" menu with links to: my updated list of Formatting From Corrupt MS Word Files, freeware Repair my Word doc recovery text extractor from the Recover My Files people, my freeware Savvy DOCX Salvager, my freeware Corrupt MS Office 2007/2010 Extractor, the commercial Recovery for Word, the commercial  Recovery for Office online service, the commercial WordFix and a link to a form where my users can upload their corrupt files for me to recover manually.

1 comment:

Tom Sebastian said...

repair Excel files after like errors as: Microsoft Excel unable to read file, This file is not in a recognizable format, EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows
Tool works with *.xls, *,xlt, *.xlsx, xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx, *.xlam format files.

Hasleo Data Recovery FreeV3.2 - Free as in Freeware - Permanently from Hasleo Software

https://www.hasleo.com/win-data-recovery/free-data-recovery.html "Hasleo Data Recovery FreeV3.2 100% Free Data Recovery Software...