* ROOT REQUIRED (superuser) to run recovery tools included.
* HOW TO BE ROOT(superuser) IN YOUR ANDROID DEVICE?
* HowToRoot app en HEXAMOB.COM: http://hexamob.com/apps/how-to-root-app/
HowToRoot app en GOOGLE PLAY: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hexamob.howtoroot
* YOU MUST BE SUPERUSER (ROOT) ON YOUR PHONE!
* Support vfat and ext2,ext3,ext4 filesystems.
* Support USB storage devices.
* This app will let you to try to recover your deleted files * The success will depend on the state of data blocks of the deleted files. Please dont rate negatively. We're only giving you a chance to recover your deleted files but any app can ensure a good recovery.
* If you try to recover deleted files from internal memories of tablets and devices like Galaxy Nexus...you have to take into account normally IT SHOULD BE IMPOSIBLE to recover deleted files from these storage devices due to the filesystem type but we're trying to give you a chance with some tricks.
Recovery of deleted files depends on the state of data blocks of the deleted files. If system have overwritten data blocks of your deleted files you normally never will get recovered these deleted files because they have corrupted data blocks."
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Android App - Hexamob Recovery Lite *ROOT*
http://www.dewassoc.com/support/bios/bios_password.htm "Unfortunately, access to computers can, at times, be blocked for all of t...
Typical error from a Word 2013 or before installation when loading a corrupt file This is a cross-post from an answer I made t...
The first error you'll see if you can't open a Word file due to corruption. DOCX format Microsoft Word 2007 and afterwards (as...
You can find this free tool in the Windows 8 App store. It's pretty neat. It would be used with corrupt Excel files that still can be o...