Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Nice Article from MakeUseOf About Using Chkdsk to Recover from a Dead MicroSD Card

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-recover-data-from-a-corrupt-memory-card-or-usb-drive/ - "I rely on my Windows Mobile device on a daily basis (make that hourly) and this morning when I was not able to access my 8 gigabyte Micro SD card I was almost dead in the water.

All my email attachments, work files and even the storage for all my applications including photos, music and RSS data are on there. I was able to check email (albeit without attachments for what has already come in to my inbox.) I was able to get on the internet and make calls but I could not research a new article, email my invoices from the day before or even look at the pictures and video we took of my daughter yesterday..." Chkdsk /r saves the day :-).

1 comment:

John Ian said...

Thank You so much for sharing this article. I am glad to read this.
Data Recovery London

Removing a Bios - CMOS Password - Free Article

http://www.dewassoc.com/support/bios/bios_password.htm "Unfortunately, access to computers can, at times, be blocked for all of t...