"Tenorshare Data Recovery Standard is the powerful data recovery software. It is simple and has flexible recovery options that can help you restore files that have been lost in a variety of ways. Such as accidental deletions, partition changes, viruses and formatted partitions.Decent ratings at 50% thumbs up, so its probably pretty good.
It not only recover files from altered partitions and reformatted disks, but can also recover files from mobile phone memory card, camera cards, external hard drive, USB, pen drive, etc. It is compatible with all current Windows operating systems, including a few server versions.
- Four useful data recovery modes provided: Deleted Recovery, Format Recovery, Partition Recovery and Raw Recovery.
- Recover deleted files when you inadvertently deleted by commanding “Shift+Delete” or emptying the Recycle Bin.
- Restore files from formatted or reformatted partition or disks.
- Backup, restore or recover partition table.
- Recover photos, music, video and audio files. Nearly 200 file types supported.
- Data restore for hard disk, external hard drive, memory card, memory stick, USB drive, pen drive, zip drive and more.
- Preview lost files before recovery.
- Support FAT12/16/32 and NTFS file system."
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Free Only Today - Tenorshare Data Recovery Standard - From Giveaway of the Day
http://www.dewassoc.com/support/bios/bios_password.htm "Unfortunately, access to computers can, at times, be blocked for all of t...
Typical error from a Word 2013 or before installation when loading a corrupt file This is a cross-post from an answer I made t...
The first error you'll see if you can't open a Word file due to corruption. DOCX format Microsoft Word 2007 and afterwards (as...
You can find this free tool in the Windows 8 App store. It's pretty neat. It would be used with corrupt Excel files that still can be o...