Wednesday, June 08, 2016

How Can I Recover Data from a Dead or Erased Hard Drive? - A Short and Sweet Lifehacker Article

A gravestone labeled RIP?, with an arm coming from it holding a drive.
http://lifehacker.com/5951822/how-can-i-recover-data-from-a-dead-or-erased-hard-drive
"Dear Lifehacker,
I have a hard drive with valuable information on it, but I can't seem to access it—the drive is either damaged or erased. Is there any way I can see what's on the drive and get it off?
Sincerely,
Drive Paramedic
Dear Paramedic,
Don't worry, we're not going to ask where you got the drive, but there are plenty of ways to examine it and see if any of the data is recoverable. With a little time, the right tools, and some care, you may be able to get some data off of that drive..."

1 comment:

Ramachandran Gopalan said...

I have no words to explain my feelings about your post
File recovery

Hasleo Data Recovery FreeV3.2 - Free as in Freeware - Permanently from Hasleo Software

https://www.hasleo.com/win-data-recovery/free-data-recovery.html "Hasleo Data Recovery FreeV3.2 100% Free Data Recovery Software...